High school students, take a look at this opportunity:
To sum it up:
- If you’d like to enter the show, your work must be matted and prepared for hanging.
- You must bring your artwork to the FASST Gallery in the mall on February 24, 25, or 26 at the times listed above to register your work.
- It is my understanding that all work submitted will be displayed at the show. Judging will be done to decide who will receive prizes / ribbons.
- The show will be up February 27 – March 31, 2011.
- You will need to pick up your work March 31, April 1, or April 2.
If you would like to enter a piece into the show and need help preparing it for hanging, please see me and I can help you do that. I can also help if you’d like to enter but don’t have transportation to bring your work to the mall on one of the days listed.